We love, Love, LOVE to grill! I happen to love asparagus as much as grilling, so pairing the two together is an absolute win in my book. The prep is easy, the cook time is short, and the results are amazingly awesome.
What you need:
- Asparagus (I used two bushels)
- Shallots (I used three, but you could use more)
- Container of grape tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Spices/seasonings of choice
Here’s how to do it:
- Create a tray dish with sides out of aluminum foil and lay your asparagus, shallots, and grape tomatoes in it. For this one, I used two bushels of asparagus, three shallots, and one container of organic grape tomatoes.
- Add a little olive oil (just enough to cover everything lightly) and some spices. I used garlic powder and a salt/pepper mix. Toss it all gently to evenly cover all of the vegetables.
- Spoon out a few tablespoons of butter (I used a vegetable based butter) and lay on top of the vegetables
- Place the foil dish with the seasoned vegetables on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes
That’s it! Quick and easy plus super delicious! I hope you enjoy this as much as we do in our house.
Until next time,
One Cool Nerd Mommy
Blog and photos are copyright of One Cool Nerd Mommy 2017